Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give me some feedback on what you guys are running in the dunes. Brand, size etc. If you have something you think looks sweet, post a pic. I know everyone has a preference and this has probably been beat to death before but give me some opinion on what looks bitchen just standing still and what dunes the best. I need to order by Friday.

G

·
oh well sorry i cant give pics right now cuz my bike is in the shop but i run 22inch haulers 8 paddles in the rear of course and there f*&^in awsome. believe me they look so bitchin, if u drag race of course you will like these. if u get them, make sure to get the 22's, there awsome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
494 Posts
I run Skat Trak Haulers in 8 paddle on 20-10-10s, mounted on Douglas black label alluminum rims(.160").

I think they look hot. The 12" rims that Skat trak makes tires for look better, but will be heavier.

What I can tell you is they get traction like nobodies buisness. If you are still running a stock swingarm, the front end will be in the air all the time.With my +4" arm, it still wheelies, but only when I want it too.

The size you choose is up to you. I personally would not run, nor reccomend a tire that would raise the center of gravity.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sand Skate II's on 20x10's. They still get plenty of traction for racing up the hills yet turn on a dime if needed. :crazy:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Skat Trak Haulers (8 Paddle) 20X10X10 on Douglas 10X9 .190 Rim with 3.0 + 6.0 offset

If you drag race, these are the way to go. If you hate getting stuck in soft sand, these are the way to go.

Sand Skates and Sand Stars are good for turning, but not as much hookup and you get stuck more.

I used to have Sand Stars. Sold them for the Haulers.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What are you guys running up front?

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm running the SAND STARS up front. Well, this is what I run on my Predator. Haven't got any sand tires for my 700 yet. But I'm be getting the same. Haulers on the rear and sand stars up front.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.