Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In need of some help.....i have an 09 700 with DMC duals pro design intake and K&N air with the PC5 power commander. I cannot get it to run right. Iv tried about 25 different maps and none of them work. Does anybody know where i could find the right map. This is driving me crazy... please help me out !

Sorry i didnt mean to write a request or anything in here im just new to this forum thing and i need help.... If im going about this wrong just let me know and id be glad to do what im supposed to.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Need A PC5 MAP .... ASAP !!!

I have an 09 Raptor 700 with DMC Dual Force 4's, Pro Design intake, K&N air and the PC5. I need a map, iv tried many and none of them work. I need with the lid on or off doesnt matter but would prefer off. Please help me out !!!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
where did you get the ones that you tried?

what do you mean they did not work?

power commander website has a few for duals with your other mods. other dual maps should be close.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
What exactly do you mean when you say the maps "don't work"? How do you know they don't work, or what about them doesn't work.

If you've tried that many maps chances are the problem isn't the maps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the maps that the power commander had on there disk. There wasnt any for dmc and when i rn my wheeler after trying many different maps it would barely even stay running after i got down the road. I put the stock exhaust back ion and it ran fine with the all stock map.... Idk whats wrong here

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
are you sure you actually loaded the new maps to the power commander? You had the quad running when you "sent" the new map, right? Or does your PC5 have an external power source so you can load the map before you put it on the quad? Did you look on their website to see if they had any maps for a raptor 700 with a similar setup to yours (dual exhaust, not necessarily DMC's)?

*edit*

anybody know if PCIII maps will work on a PC5? If so, I have a map that should work for you...

one more question, are you running the airbox with the lid on or removed?

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
PC3 maps can be converted to PC5 format by the PC5 software.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im running it with it off. and i had my laptop hooked to the pc5 with the usb it came with. and it has an icon that says send map and i clicked it and at the bottom it says map sent succesfully so i think im doing it right. and does anyone know about that auto tune dyno jet has. should i buy that or try and find the right map ?

·
Registered
415 Posts
well i haven't had a chance to start mine yet. but i know that it worked for me to open the table to see the numbers, then install the map i wanted. open another map, then click get map just to make sure it was loaded. maybe its something in the other settings. i don't know how they work, but would like to know.

it shouldn't be hard to get the right map for your build. i think i saw that same setup in idk how many sigs on all the raptor forums. raptor source dot com has some on their site for a few different setups that you can dl. try that.

i hope i don't have this problem.

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
im running it with it off. and i had my laptop hooked to the pc5 with the usb it came with. and it has an icon that says send map and i clicked it and at the bottom it says map sent succesfully so i think im doing it right. and does anyone know about that auto tune dyno jet has. should i buy that or try and find the right map ?
They must have changed it with the PC5...I had to have my quad running to load the map with my PCIII. I wouldn't mess with the auto tune, find the correct map, make sure it is loaded correctly and you should be good to go. If you start your quad with the PC5 plugged into your computer, you can see the RPM's on your screen, right? And it should say which map is loaded...it is one for your exhaust/intake combo, right?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they dont have any maps for the dmc's. and yes when i start it plugged in i can see the the RPM's on the screen. i guess i can continue to try more maps but if anybody knows anybody that has a map for dmc's it would be very useful...

·
Registered
415 Posts
here are 2 maps with you mods. dmc force 4's, pro design w/ k&n. they are pc3 maps, but you can load them from the file menu on the pcv software. click import pc3 maps. then send them the first one is the same as yours and the second one doesn't specify the lid, but its a dl map so it should be good.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Throwing random maps in there isn't going to solve anything...you need to find one for YOUR setup. Again, do you have the airbox lid ON or OFF...I can email you a good map if you answer the question.

*edit*

I missed where you said you are running with no lid, send me your email in a PM and I will send you a good map, or one that should be very close

1 - 13 of 13 Posts