Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a little wreck last weekend and I need new steering stem and handlebars. Wondering what you guys are using and some prices?
Appreciate the help.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I've got a Houser anti-vibe and Pro Tapers that are going on mine.......Houser seems to have a pretty good rep, and is reasonable price wise.... 8)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ive got the Houser +2 w/antivibe and Renthal fatbars.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just put on a Rated - X Steering stem, +2 and Fasstco Flexx Bars ATV Bend, tell you what for the price the Rated - X Stem is high quality, the clamp is second to none, the anti vibe factor is huge. Needless to say I am very happy with the setup, you can get the bar and clamp for under $300. There is a link below, I got mine from PDR, link also below, contact Diesel, he will hook you up on a deal, takes a day to ship out. I was going to buy the Lone Star Stem, or the Houser Stem, he carries both, he swayed me towards the Rated - X Stem, and I am glad he did, cheaper price, just as good if not better quality.

http://ratedxmotorsports.com/Category.aspx?cid=171

http://www.performancedesignracing.com/

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
I have a TAG +1 with Pro taper contour Cr HI bars. So far its a great set up. No negatives.
The Tag looks like a really nice setup, some dude ordered the Houser that I have from my dealer then backed out, so thay gave me my stem just over cost to move it or I'd prolly went Tag myself.. 8)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you guys are the sh%$#t!! Thanks for the help. I am going to check out all
the choices and I will let you guys know what I went with.
Again, thanks!!

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
I have the stock stem that I cut in half and welded a 2" extension in and run $20 CR high bend handle bars so I cheaped out but its the way I like it feel wise. If I didnt like the outcome I didnt have hardly any money in it so I didnt really loose out. I will say that you will love a 2" stem with what ever bars that are confortable to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.