Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local places have very limited selection so I am forced to order online. Anyone know any after market bars that will have about the same height of stock bars?

·
Registered
521 Posts
renthal 7/8" raptor bend (stock mounts)
tusk t-10 raptor bend (stock mounts)
pro taper SE raptor bend (stock mounts)
pro taper contour raptor bend (1 1/8" mount, you'll need new mounts)
renthal 7/8" fourtraxx bend (stock mounts, a little taller than a raptor bend, theyre what i use)

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I run the Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend 7/8 and love them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not to technical here, I picked up a set of fly bars that were the same height but they did end up being about 3/4" wider and rub just a bit. I'm sure they have a set that are more narrow but If you are going for economy they were $39. That was at my local shop and they aren't typically cheap. Good luck.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have had almost every bar out there and those Rocky Mt ATV tusk bars are great for the money, but.....I will never ride with our\y Fasst Flexx Bars again. I have titanium in my right wrist and should have it in my left from bad g outs racing and since I got those bars I have been pain free. I stuffed a rock so hard last weekend I U'd my right tie rod but my wrist was ok... Expensive but worth every penny Check them out on face book or on line...Peace

·
Registered
273 Posts
im runninng tag bars and love them ..........now if my fricckin a arms would get to my po box i would be good again lol

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
im runninng tag bars and love them ..........now if my fricckin a arms would get to my po box i would be good again lol
Po box...is that a slang term for Poor box, meaning small house? Like you live in a cardboard box? Lol not that I would complain, I mean we all make sacrifices, I'd live in a cardboard box and park the Rappy next to it hahaha! Just playin man. I know you mean P.O. Box.

·
Registered
273 Posts
hahahahaah funny

·
Registered
56 Posts
I also have the PRO TAPER SE 7/8 with pro taper pillow grips. u can't go wrong !!!! GREAT FEEL!!!! CLOSE TO THE SAME HEIGHT AS THE STOCK BARS.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also have the PRO TAPER SE 7/8 with pro taper pillow grips. u can't go wrong !!!! GREAT FEEL!!!! CLOSE TO THE SAME HEIGHT AS THE STOCK BARS.
Yep I ordered them also with the pillow tops. Should be here by Wednesday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts