Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 raptor 700. it has 4 grand in it and i want to make it wider, i have a Gforce adjustable axel. but im looking for A Arms,, what would be the best to put on it, aswell a new suspention? i looked at fox and works,, i wan tone of those,, elkas shit, some one help me out?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Hello RJ as Rappy97 already stated the JD Performance, Houser, and LSR a-arms are top notch. Would you like the most wheel travel? The most budget friendly setup? The most width overall? The one with a lifetime warranty? Several questions to ask yourself when looking for suspension. Also depending on your application certain shocks are better than others regardless of the myth all aftermarket shocks are equal. A few companies will send the same shock for multiple applications and skill levels where one company will cater to your exact needs and overall preference. Remember, you don't necessarily have to spend the most to get the best.

I'm running Motowoz/LSR on my YFZ450R and haven't had any trouble to date.

http://www.kbmotorsportsonline.com/...ion-packages/long-travel-suspension-packages/

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I'm gonna get Motowoz shocks when I grow up Kenneth! :lol: Have heard nothing but good things on the Motowoz.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts