Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at either the Team Alba Proformance Exhaust or the White Bros. E-Series. which would you say is better for both sound and proformance. went riding with a few buddies who were on LTZ 400's w/ white bros (not sure which series and theres sounded way meaner than the stock pipe on my raptor. although i would smoke em over the whoops and straight aways i wanna sounds bad ass at the same time. any opinions?

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Well if that's the two you've got it narrowed down to...

Old E-series had some reliability issues, the canister would fall apart where the pipe comes in. I thought they discontinued the e-series for the raptor 660 but I could be mistaken. The E2 is a good all around pipe for rec purposes.

My experience is with the old alba. It was loud, didn't make much power, and the finish deteriorated quickly. No experience with the new setup but it looks like it'd hold up a lot better at least.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well without breaking the bank which one would you suggest? im willing to spend around 300 - 400 for an exhaust. let me know what you think is the better exhaust.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I was going to say havent they both been discontinued now 2 years later?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Barker or Monster, maybe FMF or HMF.
Are the Monster duals any good? I am making my 660 into a 720 and am looking at exhaust also. I was looking at either HMF comp series, monster duals, or looney tuned duals, any suggestions about those?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
If you're building a 720, go duals. Monster or Barker. If you're set on a single, Sparks is the ticket

·
Registered
622 Posts
Lol i was looking to buy monster pipes only problem cant find them anywhere but e bay

·
Registered
622 Posts
I was gnna say there so hard to get a hold of n find . N i dnt wanna go with thos barkers out side the frame cuz its my gfs bike n thats the last thing i wanna hear is abut her getniin burnt

but hey thanks segkast its time to start saving

·
Registered
376 Posts
Jeez u guys are still posting on here?? its a 5 year old thread guys! :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.