Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone could help out it'd be GREATLY appreciated!!

I just dumped my dobeck TFI and ordered a PCIII

I'm needing a map for the following:
Elevation 200ft
93 octane
DMC afterburner comp4 duals
no airbox lid
modquad intake/k&n filter
Hotcam stage 2
PCIII

If ANYONE could please help me out/get me close, I'd really appreciate it!!!

email is nick_honda_11 at hotmail dot com

Thanks in advance!

**I checked krandalls site, but nothing had a cam too without piston/TB work.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DMC afterburner comp4 duals :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bummer man, Yeah, nothin on the site would be close enough I don't think to be runable. if you have a dyno near by, I'd just run it over there quick. or sell the pipes and get some barkers or f4s :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Bummer man, Yeah, nothin on the site would be close enough I don't think to be runable. if you have a dyno near by, I'd just run it over there quick. or sell the pipes and get some barkers or f4s :D
ill have to disagree, if someone has a big 3 bike with out fci,, i bet it would be real close.. do some searchs on the afterburner dmc's and start concating people that have them... if all else fails just a map with the dmc f4 from somene in a higher elevation might work...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check your Email. That one should get you real close.

Got it, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks a bunch man, I appreciate it!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
sorry man i've been trying to find one for you also,, no luck yet,,

looks like wobble's got the hook up

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry man i've been trying to find one for you also,, no luck yet,,

looks like wobble's got the hook up
I've got 6 maps, so one of these has to get me close lol. DL700 sent a couple too, so I should be good. I'll find out this weekend hopefully if the PCIII came in.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I have two buddies running that map with almost the exact build you have. They run at the Oregon Dunes (0-200 elevation). Both run perfect. Plug looks great, no popping, no sputtering, etc. I think it will work out well for you.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You guys are awesome, thanks for the help

I have two buddies running that map with almost the exact build you have. They run at the Oregon Dunes (0-200 elevation). Both run perfect. Plug looks great, no popping, no sputtering, etc. I think it will work out well for you.
I'm going to give yours a shot first, seems closest to my setup so far, thanks again for the maps ;)

Got it!! Thank ya, sir!

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey guys i have a 2009 se with dmc afterburners and pro design pro flow with no lid and hot cam stage 2 but i cant find any PC5 maps for my setup!! so if someone can send me one that would really help thanks in advance!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts