Raptor Forum banner

Need pics of your front bumpers!

4K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  miamimikeraptor 
#1 ·
I want to get rid of the plastic piece of crap that Yamaha installed. I need pics and the names of your bumpers.

#3 ·
Heres a picture af some I have bent in the past. Ive always liked the GYTR Billballence, especially if your going with other GYTR parts. Also included is the future home for my Pro Armor XC. Im hoping it will hold out better than the others. I wouldnt even use a bumper if I could talk the trees out of jumping in front of me. How inconsiderate...
really

Still working on getting these IMG codes and pictures to show up. Hope it worked.

#4 · (Edited)
Here is my front bumper for you. I think it looks sik as hell on the Rappy. It's a Blingstar DC Racer in Textured Black

#7 ·
#10 ·
answered by pm

#15 ·
Here is mine, Tag Agro Bumber on sale at Goldenwest cycle for $60

#17 ·

#19 ·
one off front bumber

Here is a picture of a one off front bumper to give you ideas if your thinking of making one? This one is for looks not function !!!

#21 ·
BlingStar Ultra

#22 · (Edited)

i like gytr's the best

ps.i wish my bike still looked that good in the 1st two pics w.out sctraches,and all the bs that comes with heavy trail riding =\

my boy has the same one as me but black

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.