Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well if you saw my post "Kinda my day.....Kinda not my day" then youll know that I need a radiator.....BAD! dealer i bought it from said that my 6 year warranty wont cover that because if Yamaha sees that there was damage done to it other than just a malfunction they wont cover it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if any of you know anyone thats parting out their bike or any of you have bought a better one and dont have any use for the old one.........I WANT IT! i cant ride until this is fixed.......and i really dont want to pay for what the dealer is gonna charge me.........but i love riding and love my 700 so i will if i have to. any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I am replacing mine due to my crash. Wouldn't be doing it if the insurance company wasn't paying for it. The only damage is the sides are bent in about a quarter of an inch, not the top or bottom. It also doesn't leak.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much.......my zip is 62230

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
please say free.......i just pay shipping 8) LOL

it was just a thought.........but i wont do anyone like that.........shoot me back n offer and ill let ya know........if i dont reply quick its cuz im goin to get my haircut but ill be on my g/f's laptop later on so ill getcha back

·
Registered
521 Posts
Considering that I wouldn't really have a use for it, I wouldn't want much(maybe 75$). Probably less, but want to check it out off the bike, don't want to sell junk :nono: Will get it back from the dealer by the end of the week. If it's in good enough shape for you should't be a problem to work it out. I completely understand both the no money, and wanting to ride.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your sig is what id say too! i really appreciate this.....if all goes through. im gonna see what i cant work out with my dealer but keep me posted about it. i wont say no if nothing can be done here on my end. thanks again.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Don't know about your dealer, but mine wanted 475$ for a new one. 375 for an aftermarket high-flow radiator sounded better.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OUCH! id def of gone with the higher performance one.

·
Registered
200 Posts
How bad is your radiator? Did you take it to a radiator repair shop to see if there's any way they could fix it? At least for now?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill get a pic later today......but i dont think its repairable......if your looking at the front of the quad the radiator is smashed all the way to the right side of where it sits......and the bottom weld broke (w/e that is anyways) and all the coolant poured out. i def need a new one

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah thats awesome.....just dont know if i can drop $449 right now.......if i took it in to get fixed i could make payments on it whereas if i bought brand new or a higher performance one id have to pay full then and there. i have a few peeps with stock ones that ima gonna try and get and then just take it in to the dealer with me to get switched out. that way ill only have to pay for them to install it. who knows.......i may end up just getng one like the PWR or something.......im just a lost guy that doesnt know what in the hell to do :'(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts