Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a SUPER SPECIAL on the Douglas Champion in a Box!

There are a few different options that are available!

#1:
(2) 10x5 4+1 4/156 - Black Ultimate Rok Out
(2) 8x8 3+5 4/115 - Black Ultimate G2 w/ Shot Peened Beadlock Ring
(2) Black DWT Mud Covers
(1) DWT Official Hat

Retails at $459 Our Sale Pricing: $350 shipped within the continental US.

-OR-

#2:
(2) 9x8 3+5 4/115 - Black Ultimate G2 w/ Shot Peened Beadlock Ring
(2) Black DWT Mud Covers
(1) DWT Official Hat

Retails at $494 Our Sale Pricing: $380 shipped within the continental US.

Both kits are also available with beadlocks on the RokOut's for an additional Price! PM us if you have any questions!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Need more information about the Champion in a Box???

KEEP THE ROCKS OUT! You’ll have no trouble keeping rocks out with DWT’s NEW rock guard wheel. Never seen before technology, as you expect from DWT.

AWESOME ROK-OUT FEATURES:
• Lighter than Original Ultimate wheels.
• Adds style without losing protection.
• Universal Built in Rock Guard—works with all stock front hubs and most aftermarket hubs.
• Stops outside debris from entering, preventing damage to brake lines, caliper and wheel.
• Eliminates stock OEM steel rock Guard plates for further convenience and weight reduction.
• Integral Rock Guard stiffens the wheel center.

G2 – The Industry Standard Beadlock Just Got Better! After a year of harsh intercontinental testing this wheel has proven to be the BEST EVER!

AWESOME G2 FEATURES:
• Lighter than Original Ultimate wheels.
• Deep drop center
• Attached nut plate improvement
• Improved fatigue resistance with it’s shot peened wheel ring
• Durable black powder coat wheel finish
• Secure hub to wheel interface with it’s bare mounting surface

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. Is this still available? Thanks!

Ultimate G2 w/ Shot Peened Beadlock Ring
(2) Black DWT Mud Covers
(1) DWT Official Hat

Retails at $459 Our Sale Pricing: $350 shipped within the continental US.

-OR-

#2:
(2) 9x8 3+5 4/115 - Black Ultimate G2 w/ Shot Peened Beadlock Ring
(2) Black DWT Mud Covers
(1) DWT Official Hat

Retails at $494 Our Sale Pricing: $380 shipped within the continental US.

Both kits are also available with beadlocks on the RokOut's for an additional Price! PM us if you have any questions!!![/QUOTE]

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Are the fronts offset kinda like reverse off set wheels or are they close to stock? The 4+1 stuff is like Spanish or Chinese to me so help please maybe interested. I don't want the offset deep dish front wheels that's how my sand tires are and I hate em truthfully and it seems the change in frontend geometry would reek havoc on ball joints.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The stock wheels are a 3 + 2. The first number refers to the Bull or the inside width of the wheel. The second number refers to the Nose the width of the outside width of the wheel.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
So a 4+1 has more lip inside the wheel where the hub and brakes is? And the outside is just one inch? I'm trying to understand what the stock offset do you know?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Never mind last post so the fronts will stick out an inch more huh? The rears do the same thing or are they stock offset?

·
Registered
383 Posts
they stick IN towards the brakes like your 1st post. will make your bike more narrow. I have an LTR and since our shit is wide we need narrow and we can ONLY use the 4-1 or else we get problems ;) so it will make your bike skinney and the brake side deeper. I have 4-1 baja fronts on my LTR and they have 1" out 4" in.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
they stick IN towards the brakes like your 1st post. will make your bike more narrow. I have an LTR and since our shit is wide we need narrow and we can ONLY use the 4-1 or else we get problems ;) so it will make your bike skinney and the brake side deeper. I have 4-1 baja fronts on my LTR and they have 1" out 4" in.
Thanks bro I envy you I went to Hawaii once molokia it's was the best place I've ever been didn't wanna leave. Man y'all are lucky and thanks for the info. Now I understand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts