Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one , i am new here in this forum, i was wondering if you can help me with something , i have Raptor 700r , i need you to help me to find full gear without the boots for my atv (its Black and orange) Thank you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
596 Posts
welcome to the forum! theres so many different kinds out there i dont know where to start. i usually just surf the different atv apparel shops or a local dealer. u lookin for a specific type?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, first thanx for replyin' , not really i dont have anything in my mind , in fact i just saw the fox one's i liked the white , black and orange one but my freind tell me that it is very expensive so i actually dont have anything in my mind :eek:

·
Registered
689 Posts
If your trying to match your quad, you might have a little trouble. You won't find quite as much selection as you would with say honda red or yamaha blue. If you looking for less expensive stuff you can check out closeouts on sites such as www.shiftracing.com. I have bought $200 pants for around $60. Most of the riding gear companies will have a closeout section. They usually change stye of gear every year. Large mail order places such as www.denniskirk.com and www.rockymountainatv.com (one of my favorites, and probaly have the most resonable prices specially the torq brand). These large mail order places will have a large selection of what is available and you can narrow it down to what you want. There is some nice orange and black gear out there you just gotta look around. If you lucky and can wear normal size stuff, unlike me how needs the larger gear, you shouldn't have much problems. Oh ya another thing i run into, somtimes the red looks orange in the pictures so make sure ya read what color it is. ;)

Also i use ebay to do some looking too, even if you don't have an account don't mean you can look around and see what is out there alot of times you might get a deal there.

·
Registered
596 Posts
yeah dennis kirk gots some cheap stuff but good luck findin your size. i was just there and most the cheap clearance stuff is size 28 or 40. just surf around youll find something.

·
Registered
596 Posts
SHYTS CLEAN!

·
Registered
203 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts