Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my local sand box has no hills, everyone out here races flat sand drag's. What are all you 300 footers running for tires and gearing? My current setup is a 70+ RWHP Kenz 727 with a +4.5" swingarm, 22x11x8 7 paddle Hauler's, and 13/42 gearing. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
My bike does real well on 9 paddle UL Extremes on blue labels. I don't run a wheelie bar so thats about all the grip I can get out of the hole with on a +6 swinger and a full struts all around. I've never tried more paddles but these seem to run very well. There is only one 300 ft track I go to where I run paddles, the rest are pro-wedge II type tracks. If the paddle track had a little more sand, it might need more than 9 paddles. I don't know a ton about sand tires but I understand 9 paddle extremes are roughly equal to 10 paddle regular haulers.

I run 13/42 gears as well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Skat Trak recommended 10 paddles Extreme's or 11 to 12 paddle standard Hauler's. So your recommendation coincides with theirs.

Anyone else have an opinion?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.