Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I need some help. I bought my quad with the complete burgard suspension kit. And he told me its +3 kit on it. And I'm not sure but now I need a lower control arm on one side cuz it got messed up. Does anybody have a measurement of the stock lower a arm so I kno how much longer mine is so I kno what to order?? Thanks for the help guys

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Seeing as yours is a +3, could you not measure yours and deduct the 3"? this is just a question.. I presume they put a total of 3" of width across the front. I could be wrong about this and I am just assuming but that would be 1.5 inches per side? or 3 " per side with 6" total across the two?
I will go out and get you a measurement, again I am unsure where to measure from but I will get total and bolt measurements.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I can see. My lower A arms are 15.5" bolt to joint and 16.5" end to end.

Hope this help you out..
Sorry if u didn't understand. What I'm tryin to say is I wana find out if mine is +3 on each side or +2 etc.. cuz I'm not sure and I was asking for a measurement from a stock one so I kno lol. Thanks man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts