Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had pogo's on my 07 for as long as I've owned and after riding my cousins with stock piggys I can notice the difference. I was hoping to find some on eBay but it doesn't look good. I would like to ask if one of you were doing a shock upgrade and what you would be doing with your old one. Hoping for a lightly used set. Im saving to go to Idaho in may so I'm on a budget. If I wasn't I would save for a set of elkas or fox, but for now some stock piggies will have to do. Can any one help me out?

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
101 Posts
i just asked the same question about those shocks and somebody said they got a set and they were junk stay away.. you could also look for some nice 450 shocks..

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Got me some shock from Kevin. YFZ 450's. high / low speed, compression / rebound, preload with dual rate springs. 320 bucks shipped to my door!

·
Registered
100 Posts
The Best setup for the money is to find a set of 07 or newer resevoir shocks and have Josh as Wiigs Style racing do a complete race tek upgrade. They are site sponsors and i have had 2 complete sets done so I can swap out when needed for service and they have been steller.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Kinda like to know this ^ myself for future reference!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts