Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to go to little sahara in about a month depending on weather , and wanted to get a bunch of people to go with.let me know what ya think.

·
Registered
815 Posts
HELL YA, im in.... i havent been yet.... im from Missouri.... go to college in Kansas.... My buddies and i are thinking about going the weekend of march 2nd..... or we will be comig on the weekend of the 9th.....
we have not decided yet... but we are going to be coming on one of those weekends.....
What is your thought? when were you planning on going? ive heard that it is a really good time.... ready to drink some beer at night, do a little night riding, and then cruise around during the day....

Plattner

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Im up for it in April, have you guys ever been sand skiing? The only dune ive ever been to are the ones in oklahoma "LS". Any time before april it will be to cold down there for my blood. But just let me know when your all goen

·
Registered
93 Posts
A group of us were talking about going around March 17th I believe.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I'll try to be there just let me know wher you guys camp so we can meet up

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
let me know if your going in march on the 2nd or the 9th cause im in. just put lte dual exh and k&n pro flow kit and jetted, im actually picking it up tomorrow let ya know the diff from stock should be fun 8)

·
Registered
815 Posts
Yes me and a group of friends are going on either the weekend of the 9th or the next weekend... we are just going to see which weekend is supposed to have better weather and go then...
We will most likely go on the weekend of the 9th.... as long as weather is decent.... we have never been before.... we went and bought a tent today.... bringing a grill to cook...
we are going to leave on friday morning at abt 6 am.... then we will be there arnd 2 in the afternoon.... (6 hour drive).... we will be tearing shit up until sunday, when we will head home arnd noon...
You think you will be there that weekend ? ? will there be alot of ppl there ? ? or not ? ?
like i said i have never been, so dont really know what to think...

I will send ya a PM....

Plattner

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's still awhile away, but a group of 4 of us are heading down from the Omaha, NE area May 18-21.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Ill go as soon as i get my tax returns (possibly around 4 people in my group)

·
Registered
211 Posts
about 30 some of us cheeseheads coming down march 8-12,various assorted machines ex's,ltr'sraps, trx's523,yfz's480 camping down there will be the ones with big fire and lots of beer!

·
Registered
143 Posts
count me in. im only an hour away. i'll probably be the slow one in the group

1 - 14 of 14 Posts