Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am looking for a test vehicle for the new MSD Blaster FI sytem. We need to build a base map for MSD on a Raptor 700 with just intake and exhaust. I already have a 65 rwhp stg3 bike in house, so just the basics here. You will get to keep the box and get a tune for free. We are in San Diego so either be close or be willing to drive

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a 09 700 only mods are "slip on" HMF and K&N intake
If thats what you want, how long would you need the bike and where are you located exactly?
I'm up north by Bakersfield.
also do you need it ASAP i can have it down there by this friday.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what are the mods on this "stg3 bike"?
Stage 3 for pump gas consists of:

Alba Porting
Web cam
Web modified rockers
KW valve springs
CP 11.0:1 stock bore
Alba bored t-body
Alba single exhaust
Velocity filter no box lid
Alba Fuel Management system

This is our standard Raptor build that runs on pump gas and does not change bore or stroke....It would normally come with a Alba fuel management system with mapping for about $1700 but that is without the intake and exhaust kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 09 700 only mods are "slip on" HMF and K&N intake
If thats what you want, how long would you need the bike and where are you located exactly?
I'm up north by Bakersfield.
also do you need it ASAP i can have it down there by this friday.
That would work perfect. We are in Poway off of Scripps Poway Parkway. I would need it for just an hour or two.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
MSD Blaster for the 700R? Awesome!

Couldn't ask for a better controller on my yfzR :thumbsup:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Big thanks to MAGUILAR496 for making the drive down to SD. We installed the new Msd and built a nice base map for his stage 1 setup, and then installed a Hotcam stg2 he brought with him and retuned. We are very happy with the results and are looking forward to playing more with this box in the future.

Shoot me a pm if you have any questions about the new Blaster FI...

Nate

·
Registered
207 Posts
wow that was a long drive! barely got home.

Thank you Nate.
look forward to adding more performance goodies and taking it back for some retunes as soon as the riding season is over........... can't have it down for too long right now.

Thanks again,
and thanks to ALBA RACING.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got to ride the rappy last week pretty hard..........
and it rips.........
Went to a local riding place on Thursday
went to gorman on Sat.
and went to pismo Monday.........

Raptor worked flawlessly.
Awesome, I am glad you are happy. I am getting a second unit in a few days to continue bilding maps with. I will keep everyone posted on when they are actually available.

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
473 Posts
have you tried converting power commander maps to the msd at all? If so how did it work out for ya?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts