Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
a 22, 30mm 32mm and 36mm will get you everywhere you need to go on the 660 .... its been a while you might not even need the 30... but for some reason I have one and Im a cheap bastard so Im sure I needed it lol

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I went to harbor freight and got a set of 3/4 in drive set of big metric sockets. They were on sale for 25 at the time and have worked great. I use them on a lot of things. Three no snap on set but I have yet to break them and I run them on the 1in impact at work with the adapter to make them fit to remove the front spring hanger/engine mount/front crossmeamber on a peterbilt. They head just fine and we push over 200psi through our impacts.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a 22, 30mm 32mm and 36mm will get you everywhere you need to go on the 660 .... its been a while you might not even need the 30... but for some reason I have one and Im a cheap bastard so Im sure I needed it lol
Really, even the really big nuts in the motor, I think there are some 2.5+" nuts in there....

I went to harbor freight and got a set of 3/4 in drive set of big metric sockets. They were on sale for 25 at the time and have worked great. I use them on a lot of things. Three no snap on set but I have yet to break them and I run them on the 1in impact at work with the adapter to make them fit to remove the front spring hanger/engine mount/front crossmeamber on a peterbilt. They head just fine and we push over 200psi through our impacts.
I use HF stuff for the occasional use items, seem to work fine, I'm not afraid of that, I'll look into it.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Really, even the really big nuts in the motor, I think there are some 2.5+" nuts in there....

I use HF stuff for the occasional use items, seem to work fine, I'm not afraid of that, I'll look into it.
I do think nate got the sizes right though. I only ever use 3 out of the set I have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts