Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i got an 05 660 all stock had it for awhile just done simple stuff to it... nerf bars n such... lookin to start makin performance upgrades n gonna start with exhaust i think... i got a couple buddies i ride with that have 660's also once has white bro's exhaust n the other has fmf i think... kinda want somethin different so was wonder if anyone could give me some ideas or advice....
thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im just lookin at slip-on right now... eventually ill get a full system... ima have to jet it also so that in the price to ya kno

·
Registered
296 Posts
I got a Lexx MX series on mine right now and its great and runs about $230

·
Registered
866 Posts
A slip on is mostly sound, sure it adds a little power but a full system is soo much better. IMO it would be better to just buy a full system now and not have to deal with it later, and your jetting would be set up and you wouldn't have to keep changing it later on. As far as duals go you can find deals on used ones sometimes. If going with a single I'd recommend a Curtis Sparks or CT Racing or a Yoshimura which can be had for $415 but the first two are definitely top of the line in quality and power output. Just my $0.2 Good luck :thumbsup:

·
Master of the Electron
15,065 Posts
CT Racing.

·
Registered
115 Posts
camp out on ebay a get a full system from ct curtis sparks or yoshi, i got my full yoshi pipe a couple months ago of ebay for $187.50 and it is in great shape, be patient and check often you will find a deal:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts