Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody i am new here,so i will seduce you all to my raptors,first 1 was a 660...That i bought like this...

a few months later i was bored to see the quad like that so i bought nerfbars,spacers and another handlebar...

i went looking on ebay to change the colors of my rappie so i find this,2 weeks later

After o hole lot of problems whit the 660 i decided to sell him and order me a ne raptor 700,because i like the color blue i order a blue one.....! month later i arrives and lookes like this....

I diddent have it fore o long time because they stole hid 2 weeks later....and they never found him again...Because i really love qauds and really wanted another one i looked on ebay spain en there was a guy that was selling his raptor 700 limited edicion for a really cheap price....so i went over and ooo yeahhh i cought myself buying another raptor 700...

Mods are powercommander,nerfs,handlbar and i am looking to buy a slip on....
So this is my story please let me know what you think...Sorry fore my english...... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Re: Hello from spain

Looks like dirt track tires. I dont' see 'em on the Maxxis web site.

Nice look'n Raptors!

·
Registered
84 Posts

SUB454 said:
Welcome to the forum, what kind of rear tires did you have on the 1 that got stolen?
Look like Maxxis speedracers there E marked this means there legal to use on European roads so maybe just avalible over here???(they handle like a Wheel barrow tho :lol:)

Hola Raptorino, Where is Spain do you live? there is a big group of English quadbikers going to Madrid on a charity ride look on here

www.quadsuk.net maybe meet up on the way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

Welcome to the site man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

SUB454 said:
Welcome to the forum, what kind of rear tires did you have on the 1 that got stolen?
They are the Maxxis speedracers streetlegal over here,here is another picture from the tires....

@size12 i am from roses near by girona(costa brava) Madrid is about a 1000km from here so it will be a little to far fore me....

I was thinking to paint the original rims in a black color what do you guys think??

If anybody has a slip¡-on fore sale let me know..... 8)
To al the rest thxx fore the positive replys.....
Really nice people ;)

Grtzz Raptorino

·
Registered
13 Posts

My two brothers live down in Marbella Spain and they also ride Raptors one 660 and one 700. From what I could understand you can´t insure your Quad for theft, only accidents (street legal) as they steal them like hell down there, hope you get to keep it in the future.

Best Regards from a cold Sweden

//Danne

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

KTM Danne said:
My two brothers live down in Marbella Spain and they also ride Raptors one 660 and one 700. From what I could understand you can´t insure your Quad for theft,

Yes whe can insure them fore theft,the blue one they stole was insured fore theft but i only received the half of the new price...because the quad was insured at my mothers name and i was using it when they stoled him su major bummer....

@kds6_10_05jmd..we have put the quads like that just to take a few photos :eek:

Here are a little bit more

And 1 more from the 700...

Grtzz Raptorino

·
Registered
2,439 Posts

My two brothers live down in Marbella Spain and they also ride Raptors one 660 and one 700. From what I could understand you can´t insure your Quad for theft, only accidents (street legal) as they steal them like hell down there, hope you get to keep it in the future.

If this is true....That Sucks!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

onelunglow said:

If this is true....That Sucks!!
It is true,over here in spain and just in my village already 4 quads that i know off...Its a new fashion over here...So i hope they dont steel this one...Ore the quads of my brothers a suzuki ltz 400 and a suzuki ltr 450...

Grtzz

·
Registered
2,439 Posts

Have you guys thought about putting an alarm on it? Or does that mean they would get an alarm and a quad. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Hey thxx fore the pic,mow i am really thinking to paint them black ;)

@onelunglow...There is nothing going to stop them,my quad was equiped whit an alarm and a discbrake lot whit noise...I had the quad under my appertment after a closed gate,the forced the gate and get away whit the quad...I has to be somebody that knows me ore somebody that had followd me the last couple of days...

Grttzz

1 - 20 of 45 Posts