Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of ordering these. How true is the sizeof these racing pants to your jeans size?

I wear a 38, but when I measure my waist like they say, I measure 40-41. Just dont want to order the wrong size. Thanks.

Josh

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
They run the same as my pants for me. But I always order 2 sizes over since I tuck my shirt in, and they also have adjuster straps to make the fit just how you want. I always prefer to big over to small.

·
Registered
227 Posts
just sharing my experience, my exhaust doesn't come wit heat shields (full muzzy exhaust)and every time i get a pair of riding pants like that i melt them sooner or later. i have melted to pairs, my wife melted one and my friend melted one too all on my bike...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. stuckey...so if yours is a 38 you order 42 or 40?

gunslinger...I have the full GYTR exhaust and I dont have a heat shield either. Dont even know if they make one for that exhaust. I may melt them too. lol

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
I use a 36 pant and buy 38 Answer pants

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome thx bud.

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
They run the same as my pants for me. But I always order 2 sizes over since I tuck my shirt in, and they also have adjuster straps to make the fit just how you want. I always prefer to big over to small.
+1.....I like to wear a 40 to have some moving around room.

I would look into Troy Lee Designs stuff as well. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx FG001. Gonna order a 40. They will exchange with me but what pain that will be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts