Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I almost have my bike tuned how I want it. At the suggestion of someone on the forum I would like to move my needles to the 3rd clip instead of the 4th.

The problem is that I do not know how to accomplish this. Currently I have the thin washer, white plastic stock spacer, clip, and last the thicker metal washer. There is no more room using the stock spacer to move the clip up to the next level since where it is at brings everything to the top of the needle.

My question: Do they sell seperate narrower plastic spacers? Or how do I make it work what I want to do?

Biebs

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Alright, I almost have my bike tuned how I want it. At the suggestion of someone on the forum I would like to move my needles to the 3rd clip instead of the 4th.

The problem is that I do not know how to accomplish this. Currently I have the thin washer, white plastic stock spacer, clip, and last the thicker metal washer. There is no more room using the stock spacer to move the clip up to the next level since where it is at brings everything to the top of the needle.

My question: Do they sell seperate narrower plastic spacers? Or how do I make it work what I want to do?

Biebs
You lost me on this, I just place the e clip where I want it, leave the washers as is, if I do not gain what I am looking for, I change the washers to raise or lower the needle.........

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I guess it was confusing. Are you just using the e clip and that is it on the needle? Because stock needles have a washer, spacer, e clip, then another washer. Do I just need to put the e clip on where I want it and call it good?

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Yeah I guess it was confusing. Are you just using the e clip and that is it on the needle? Because stock needles have a washer, spacer, e clip, then another washer. Do I just need to put the e clip on where I want it and call it good?
Affirmative................:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks willy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts