Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i went to a local place that sells bike and quad parts. i asked for needles and seats and when he range me up they came to over $60 for stock needles and seats. is that to high for them or could i get them cheaper? and does any one sell aftermarket ones? :unsure:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am having the same problem. Can someone tell us , where to buy needle and seats without buying the whole barb repair kit. I have tried Sudco and Jets R Us. Both want to sell me the whole repair kit. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can someone name some sponsors that can possibly supply needle and seats for raptor carbs without buying a full repair kits. Preferably one that will supply to me in Western Australia..
Thanks in anticipation.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
jacdav said:
Can someone name some sponsors that can possibly supply needle and seats for raptor carbs without buying a full repair kits. Preferably one that will supply to me in Western Australia..
Thanks in anticipation.
They have individual part numbers, you can order them directly from any yamaha dealer that will ship to you.

You can look up the part numbers on websites like http://www.ronniesmailorder.com/fiche_section_detail.asp.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the info. It turns out I need a few other carb parts so I wll get the whole lot through "Jets R Us". They do a repair kit for both carbs for U.S.$48....They don't ship international but I know someone in Ohio that could send the parts to me. Keep up the good work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts