Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hye im lookin for a really nice set of tires for my 660... i loves going through alot of bog anyone have any recommendations ???

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,797 Posts
holshot HD's or if you go through really nasty stuff Kenda Bear Klaws
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
733 Posts
22" RAZR 2's! Will go through anything!:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on.. anyone know where i can order tires Online like a web site etc.... ? that ships international

thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,797 Posts
the cheapest ive seen is rockymountainatv.com but i dont know if they ship international....you can try or ebay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
either Holeshot HD or Kenda Klaw.... both of my boddies have those and im jealous as i have the Holeshot XCT and they arent as good but for the money they were all i could afford at the time.... deffinately WWWAAAAYYYYY better than stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
733 Posts
Motosport Outlet usually sells tires at good prices and has the $99 and above free shipping like RMA and DK, dont waste your time looking at Dennis Kirk they try and rape ya on tire pirces!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,563 Posts
If you go with Razor's get the original razors for the rear and the razor 2 for the front. I have been thourgh the Razor,Razor 2 and the XCT made by ITP. The Razor two last maybe two months of nothing but harder riding. I ride desert,some sand,pavement,woods,river beds,silt,shell rocks,and everything else possible. The ITP have lasted 8 months of hard riding have probably another month or two left. The original razor's lasted me a year and a half. The were my first tires I ever bought as well as the first mod I did besides skids. I will be going with the razor's again as the seem the best when it comes to 22inch tires.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,615 Posts
22" ITP Mudlites, good as hell in mud and trails 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
733 Posts
Desert Racer said:
The Razor two last maybe two months of nothing but harder riding.

I ride on more pavement then I do Dirt and the dirt I go on is always hard packed bullshit and the RAZR 2's have outlasted 2 quads and easily 80-85% tread left! I have had all the RAZR series and some holeshots and IMO there's nothing better than the 2's!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,016 Posts
Raptor_09 said:
Desert Racer said:
The Razor two last maybe two months of nothing but harder riding.

I ride on more pavement then I do Dirt and the dirt I go on is always hard packed bullshit and the RAZR 2's have outlasted 2 quads and easily 80-85% tread left! I have had all the RAZR series and some holeshots and IMO there's nothing better than the 2's!
Pavement?

Hoosiers!

Get those, they ROCK!

~Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,563 Posts
To me I like the Razor one's better. I pre ran a 1000 miles on them and had 1 rear blow out too to my own stupidity. The fronts held up great though. I just telling you how I felt. My buddy had the razor two on his z400 and my bro had the holeshot hd's on his.

Flynbyu hoosiers are nice but cost too much. I buy stock YFZ 450 tires and make them hoosiers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,016 Posts
Desert Racer said:
To me I like the Razor one's better. I pre ran a 1000 miles on them and had 1 rear blow out too to my own stupidity. The fronts held up great though. I just telling you how I felt. My buddy had the razor two on his z400 and my bro had the holeshot hd's on his.

Flynbyu hoosiers are nice but cost too much. I buy stock YFZ 450 tires and make them hoosiers.
Cutting your own tires is fun.

~Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
733 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top