Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the GYTR nerf bars, with black netting.... now that i have the GYTR white drip graphics and a few other red things on my white 700r. I am wanting to go for a red and white look.... so i would like to get red netting for my GYTR nerfs.... anyone know where i can get the red netting without having to buy all new nerf bars with red netting....? or is this even going to be possible for me to get this red netting? thanks Plattner - - also anyone have anymore suggestions on more things i can add to my bike to get more red on it, or anything to make it look better.... i will post a current picture of the bike first thing in the morning...

·
Registered
882 Posts
You could powder coat the nerfs...the netting im not sure about but im sure if u resource long and hard enuff u can find alternative colors..i think i have seen gray/black/yellow/blue...so do a lil lookin...here are my gytr nerfs powder coated red....also there are a alot of custom quad sites out there and if that fails go to yur local custom chopper shop those guys have great ideas and they are very resourceful.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your suggestions, but if i do that powder coating of my nerfs - isnt that going to chip easily since the nerfs are right behind the tires? and also approximately how much do you think it would cost to get my nerfs powder coated red?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i have been trying to post a few pics on here.... but it keeps telling me that they are to big in size... anyone know how i reduce the file size of the pic? thanks Plattner

·
Registered
383 Posts
Did you get that radiator guard on E-bay? I saw something similar (or the same one). Either way those look great under the V's.

·
Registered
882 Posts
not tryin to steal the thread but yes and no i bought it from the host site on ebay...west coast atv or something

·
Registered
94 Posts
plattner said:
I have the GYTR nerf bars, with black netting.... now that i have the GYTR white drip graphics and a few other red things on my white 700r. I am wanting to go for a red and white look.... so i would like to get red netting for my GYTR nerfs.... anyone know where i can get the red netting without having to buy all new nerf bars with red netting....? or is this even going to be possible for me to get this red netting? thanks Plattner - - also anyone have anymore suggestions on more things i can add to my bike to get more red on it, or anything to make it look better.... i will post a current picture of the bike first thing in the morning...
damn this is weird seeing someone with the same last name of plattner :eek: , for a sec thought it was my little brother but he owns a honda recon

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are a few pics, i would appreciate any suggestions.... i also have started a thread on the discussion board....to try and get some suggestions...thanks Plattner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts