Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the best nerf bars for a raptor 700se? mostly for racing but also some trail riding?

These are a few I am considering…

-AC Racing Race Black-Line Pro Pegs-
Black-Line made from 6061 T-6 Aluminum than Powder Coated Black for durability. Replaceable stainless steel foot pegs with built-in top heel guard, netted heel and silver nets are included

-UM Pro Peg Nerf Bars-
Manufactured from high quality aircraft aluminum tubing for added strength and light weight for all applications. Available with heel kicks only. Mounts to engine mount and included steel mounts. Thicker bar in the heel kick area for added strength. Ball burnished finish for a great look. Pro peg steel mounts are longer and thicker walled than others for more peg stability. Heavy duty nylon netting that is double stitched for longer lasting performance (available in black).

-DG Race Peg Nerf Bars Black Webbing-
Combined lightweight aluminum tubing with integrated foot pegs brings you the ultimate in four wheel nerf bars. Foot peg ends kick up for better foot placement in corners. 1¼ alloy tubes are heli-arc welded at the joints and then brushed to a satin finish

-Pro Armor Race Peg Nerf Bars Brushed/Black Webbing-
Pro Armor Nerf Bars are made from 6061 aluminum with a brushed finish. Race Peg Nerf Bar with integrated heel guard will keep you safe from running over your foot or incoming foreign objects. We go one step further by having a replaceable foot peg cage that is wider than stock with a kick-up at the end for harder turns. Now it is possible to have a nerf bar that could last a lifetime.

-UM Performance Pro Peg Nerf Bars-

·
Registered
226 Posts
I really love my AC Blackline nerfs.....I think they look the best :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I like these

·
Registered
1,176 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Powder coating plus rockes is bad, powdercoating is like haveing a layer of glass over your parts. Go with the alumminum and get them anodized, thats tougher.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.