1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i run the tusk nerfs.. paid 105 or somthing like that at rockymountain.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the pro armor nerf/heel guard, they are nice units, first got DG same style and sent them back, junk (I could almost fit my foot between guard and frame/swing arm)

·
Registered
37 Posts
They do look pretty nice. If you have the money though, I'd go with IMS ROLL. I got the whole package (foot pegs, heel guards, nerf bars) off of ebay for about $450.00 BRAND NEW! They look the BEST, and all the pro's are running them... 8) (It wouldn't hurt to get the front bumper and rear grab bar as well. I got the whole IMS ROLL set-up on my 06, and it looks bitchin')

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
PRM seems to have some nice nerfs as well. They also have ones with solid alum. flooring instead of netting.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
With nerfs on tight trails with logsand branches all over the place do they get caught up alot. I am debating to get them or not.
There is one that has a solid alumi. bottom. I think PRM makes it. Would allow you to slide over things without getting hung up as much.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Blownhotrodder said:
PRM seems to have some nice nerfs as well. They also have ones with solid alum. flooring instead of netting.
Yea like I said. :3question:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Blownhotrodder said:
Blownhotrodder said:
Yea like I said. :3question:
:clap: I just read the new posts and did not scroll up. I was just trying to help... Guess you just wanted credit? I'll put two gold stars next to your name in my special book :thumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
:wootwoot: Thanks mate!

·
Registered
689 Posts
I think AC had some that where very similar to the first ones pictured. (Aluminum mesh behind the peg). If you rid where it gets muddy very much you may not like them. It seemed a lot of mud would cake around that area. Now the AC has the netting behind the peg and that solved that problem.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just installed A/C Blackline propeg nerfs.Fitting them was a bit of a pain but there solid and look good.Also the footpeg is a bit longer which is nice.I ordered mine from A/C racing talked to John.Let him know your on the forum.I paid $278.00 with the yellow netting. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.