Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I made a thread yesterday on if the 07 GYTR I was looking at was a good deal. I bit the bullet. My loan got approved.

07 Raptor GYTR $7,000 even. Thats after tax too. Also got a free helmet with the deal. I'm going to pick it up from the dealer tommarow hopefully, just waiting on some last minute paper work. I have been riding my friends 660 Raptor, I hope the 700 is a little bit faster. :grin_nod:

Any tips on break-in, when to do first oil change, anything else? I will probably keep it stock for a long time, dont have the money to fun the car and the raptor. 2 cars and now a quad at 17 years old, I feel in debt :lol:Thanks guys!

PS- Will letting the quad sit on the grab bar for a long period of time ( few days) hurt anything? I Have a 1 car garage and the only way to make it fit is to flip it up on the grab bar behind my car.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Congrats, and nope the bike can stand on its tail with no prob for days, just make sure there isn't a full tank of gas so the overspill vent doesn't allow it to leak out but other than that no damage can be done to the bike since it has fuel injection.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Cool, congrats on your 07 8)
On the modifications thing, the darn thing just about flys as it is, save your money for other stuff ;)
The ouners manual says for the first oil change at 20 hours, I think :3question:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Have fun homie! You just bought the best white knuckle ride in the woods and dunes. Youll know what i mean when you step on it

·
Registered
584 Posts
It cracks me up when someone says to putt around for the breakin. I was gonna be easy on mine too but anyone who can actually resist not cracking that bitch open needs to have their head examined. :lol: If its gonna break, I want it to in the first 6 months and before my mods go on. Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great Deal!! I just bought mine in december and absolutely love it. I still find it a toss up between which I'm going to ride, the Raptor or the KFX. They both have pluses and minuses bit the raptor is quickly becoming my favorite all around rippin' machine!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
It´s insane how cheap they are in the US, I live in Sweden and here is the price for a new 700SE-07 over $14500. (Registered for street use) $13000 unregistered.

I bought my self one anyway. Much more fun riding it than look at the money in the bank...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts