Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!! My name is Mark and I am new to the quading world. I found this forum and used some of the helpfull info to start my quest. I gave up riding my KTM 250 Exc for this quad and havent looked back. Just wanted to give a shout out to you all!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
welcome to the forum bro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice to see more Raptor fans Im gettin a 350 this week Just cause my price range dont wanna spend extra 2500 almost plus where i live i dont need that much power but glad to of found this website.. SWWWWWEEET

·
Registered
2 Posts
:thumbsup: finally yamaha can be a holes so hard to get finaced through them man gee but ne way i have a new 07 now lol 350 blu/white man first new i ever owned sweet though now jus waitin to meet ppl to ride with plus its gonna be cold so ill just look at it when im not ridin and listen to it idol LOL

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yo, welcome to the family.. just fair warning.. this site is very addicting. raptors are well known for problems when not being riden, such as: anticipation to ride, withdrawal, foaming at the mouth, anger, constipation, skin irration, sporatic bowel movenments,, and the list goes on.. You realize that after a few posts on the forum, which makes you want to ride more. The more you read the more you want to ride, the more these symptoms kick in.... Welcome though.. enjoy the forum :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.