Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to the site i just got a new to me 2007 700.. i put a DR.D,two brothers juice box, and two bro's intake hit and a one lower tooth from stock .. what els can i do to make it a hill shooter... i live in reedsport OR
and ride only sand.. looking to make it a hill shooter not a drag bike.. dont care about top speed just out of the hole power..im 6'4 290 ::)

what do you boy's think?

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
the 13 tooth will definitly give you more tq for the holeshot but you'll run out of gearing real quick and i don't think youll make enough power to pull fourth even with a 13 tooth cause of your power to weight ratio, imo you need to make more power and switch back to the 14 tooth and you'll like that better, good holeshot and on hill gearing. but try running this setup and see what you think. im basing this off of my experences @ glamis, gordons well and buttercup riding with a 13 tooth front and bone stock motor and me being 6'1" 270 with gear on

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
What tires you running, and welcome to the site.:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't think he is meaning hill shooter like we think.(racing wise).I think he means hill climbing.Like what we call in Oregon "tree shots",idiot holes etc.....
Tomcat, correct me if I'm wrong

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think he is meaning hill shooter like we think.(racing wise).I think he means hill climbing.Like what we call in Oregon "tree shots",idiot holes etc.....
Tomcat, correct me if I'm wrong
nop you got what im saying.....i was thinking me and my friends only knew it as tree shots .......but yes " tree shots" not anything to do with racing...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts