Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Will be picking up my new ride this week and have a question about hauling a bike (DRZ 400) and the Raptor 700 in my truck. Can you tell me the best way to do it? It's an F350 long bed and I have to leave the tailgate up when pulling the travel trailer. Anyone got pictures they can share...

Thanks!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome to the forums, im somewhat new too and also will be picking up my raptor within a week or 2, anyways theres a thread under OT or Media (forgot which) that has a thread of what people use to haul, the title is yama-hauler (sp?) maybe that will help :D

·
Registered
767 Posts
Just noticed it was a bike and not another quad. :crazy: I have hauled my Raptor and a CRF250 no problem in a long box Ford. Just load the quad first then slide it over top of the wheelwell and there will be lot's of room for the bike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Try putting the raptor as far to one side as you can, and try to squeeze the DB on the other side...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Diddly said:
Just noticed it was a bike and not another quad. :crazy: I have hauled my Raptor and a CRF250 no problem in a long box Ford. Just load the quad first then slide it over top of the wheelwell and there will be lot's of room for the bike. :thumbsup:
Cool, thanks for the advise, hope it is just that easy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
they both should fit fairly easy if you turned them both sideways in the bed, that of course being said if there were no tool box...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts