Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, My name is Bill and I'm from Western PA. Sold my 660 2 weeks ago and the new 700 arrives Friday. I bought the white, red, and black 09 brand new left over. I'm so pumped.

I here there are a butt load of differences such as center of gravity the fuel injection a-arms overall size etc. What will make me the happiest about the switch?

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
749 Posts
i'm from western PA as well! coming from a 660 that i loved, the overall handling and center of gravity is what i noticed the most. i mean, instantly on my first ride all i could think of was "wow!" you'll be MORE than happy with your new raptor!

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Wecome to the site. I never rode a 660, But i sure love my 700. I've heard the 700 has a 2 inch longer wheelbase then the 660.;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I heard the throttle responce is amazing compared to the 660.

Your from the Pittsburgh area huh? Thats cool. Im from a little town in the sticks called Ellwood City... Its about 40 minutes away from downtown Pittsburgh.

I am so ready to ride. Of coarse I sale the 660 2 weeks ago and we had the amazing wave of wether last weekend. I was itching to ride!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I have been creeping around on here for a few weeks now checking out some posts and getting an Idea. There is great information here. I don't think there no major need for a Clymers Manual when you got RaptorForum.com

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
I went from a 660 to a 700. Wow just the difference in power will amaze you. A big 3 660 is about where a stock 700 is, add the big 3 to the 700 and just watch your face light up :D....WELCOME

·
Registered
749 Posts
i'm in the suburbs of pgh. i know exactly where ellwood city is. we rode out your way at mines and meadows

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on the quad.. :beer:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mines and Meadows is literally 10 minutes from my house and I've never been there. HAHA... We have tons of free riding areas around.

·
Registered
749 Posts
my family has a place at 7 springs ski resort we go to on weekends...so we're way up in the mountains and have free riding all over, but ocassionally myself and riding buddies like to trailer the quads to check out different spots. mines and meadows was really cool. we mainly went for the underground mine ride!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts