Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So nothing is wrong with my stock junk, I just want to upgrade to something a little more comfortable for longer rides and on the track. Which is better, new bars or an anti-vibe steering stem?

·
Registered
572 Posts
i just put my protaper se on and no touching of the tank or anything else. it was a simple bolt on and go. they are a nice fit and finish. i like them so far. what i dont like is my spider grips. they kinda suck and dont feel to comfortable. i need some gel type grips.....

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
If your going to do it I would highly suggest going with Flexx bars. They really do work and will save your wrist if you ever flat land over jumping a double. However, they are a little more expensive than the tag bars that someone else suggested.

I can do a package deal steering stem, antivibe clamp , w/ flexx bars if your interested. I have no idea how the ant-vibe works because I don't have one. I do know for sure that the flexx bars work as advertised.

PM me if your interested

Kenneth

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have an anti vibe stem not sure sow it work. just installed it. my friends say it does work.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
oli700 said:
Tag T2 CR double hi with Trail Tech clamp. One of the best mods I've done

The blue looks good, I don't remember seeing blue bars before..... :confused:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a Houser stem with Renthal bars. It did make a difference on how the bike feels. I'd like to get some Flexx bars next. Other than YZF shocks, the stem was a good upgrade. :grin_nod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts