Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my stock clutch is pretty much gone. what kind of clutch kit do any of u recommend? thanks. i do mostly a lot of hard trail riding, wheelies and hill climbing. thanx

·
Registered
779 Posts
What about the GYTR clutch kit? might be worth the extra loot.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
i think they all have them, i wouldn't go stock, why's your stocker out already? i wouldn't go back to stock since apparntly your riding style wears it out quick.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Go with the trinity clutch kit.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do any of u have the trinity or other? i do have the trinity exhaust and controller and like those. what is the price on the hinson and where can u get it. i saw the trinity is about $154 i just don't want to spend an excessive amount on one b/c of a name brand. if i know it is better and would last longer i don't mind the extra $.

·
Registered
259 Posts
sjones700 said:
what is the price on the hinson and where can u get it.
Hinson makes the Gytr clutch

·
Registered
54 Posts
I replaced mine with the Tusk(sp?) kit. It included heavy duty springs and replaced all the plates. The price was right too, less than a hundred dollars. I've had it in for a couple months now, along with some hardcore duning trips.... no issues yet.

D.J.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool, i looked at the tusk kit too. i just wasn't sure about it. i guess it has to be better than stock though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts