Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I manufacture full chromoly top of the line steering stems. I am going to start manufacturing the Raptor 700 stems in a week. My stems are available in your choice of chrome plated or Black powdercoated. FUELATV steering stems come in stk, +1 and +2 lengths. These Anti-vibe steering stems come with anti-vibe rubbers and your choice of 7/8 and 1 1/8 bar clamps. They will sell for $275.00 plus shipping. This is alot less then any stem of this quality. I will offer members here a discount price of ......... $255.00 shipped on these stems. Here are some photos of my stems on other bikes.

WWW.FUELATV.COM

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Wow, look great! Keep us up to date.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not going to get into a debate about my are better then yours, but here are a few pointers. My stems are hand crafted, tig welded, Welds are butter, full 4130 chromoly, include bar mounts and are full manufactured here in the USA. TAG stuff is made overseas and sells for more then $255.00. As for the Houser stems last time i checked they were $300.00 too, and i think my craftmanship is better. Bottom line with out bashing ..... my stems are the Top Of The Line and $255.00 shipped with clamps is cheap.

WWW.FUELATV.COM

·
Registered
497 Posts
Are you making them for the YFZ 450?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup: The ones you show, are they stock length or longer?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Not to knock the product, it seems like a quality stem. But unless someone offers a quality stem at a dramatic savings (not just a couple of bucks), or comes up with a better mousetrap, this product is doomed to being a "me-too" type commodity item. I could be off base, but it is my 2 cents none-the-less. Good luck with the sale of the stems.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RaptorGrandpa said:
I picked up my Houser stem and clamp for $225 direct from Houser... not sure where you get $300.. Either way it's good to have choices, competition is always good for the consumer.
Well housers site says $180.00 for powdercoated stems and $269.00 for chrome stems ..... PLUS ..... YES PLUS ...... the $85.00 clamps. Maybe you got a blem or something not to sure? Either way my stems are less money. I have great products, great service, good prices and if you have to have the big name then so be it. Top of the line Quality parts manufactured in the USA are not for every one. People will always question everything. Its OK some will buy my stem and be VERY glad they did. I will have YFZ stems too. That pink cooler is for the wifes old bike ......

Here is her new ride ......

WWW.FUELATV.COM

·
Registered
36 Posts
FUELATV said:
RaptorGrandpa said:
I picked up my Houser stem and clamp for $225 direct from Houser... not sure where you get $300.. Either way it's good to have choices, competition is always good for the consumer.
Well housers site says $180.00 for powdercoated stems and $269.00 for chrome stems ..... PLUS ..... YES PLUS ...... the $85.00 clamps. Maybe you got a blem or something not to sure? Either way my stems are less money. I have great products, great service, good prices and if you have to have the big name then so be it. Top of the line Quality parts manufactured in the USA are not for every one. People will always question everything. Its OK some will buy my stem and be VERY glad they did. I will have YFZ stems too. That pink cooler is for the wifes old bike ......

No I didnt get a blem. They just happen to give a discount if you buy the stem and clamp together something that isn't published on their site but should be. And yes i question everything that I spend my money on. I wasn't bashing your product I was only questioning your position on how yours were so much cheaper and better quality. You were the one to compare yours to Houser's stems not me.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1. Someone asked whats the differnce between my stems, Houser stems and Tag stems. I did not bring it up and did not state anything about them until i was asked and still have not and will not bash either companys stuff.

2. I am a small company .... with Small overhead ...... and a fabricator that has been designing atv suspension for about 20 years. That is how i can offer a Top of the line part that is hand fabricated at a great price.

3. My chrome stem is $255.00 shipped with the clamps. Housers is $269.00 plus the $85.00 clamps. Even if they gave you 1/2 off on the clamps and free shipping my stem is over $56.00 less and well woth the savings.

I brought this up to offer some people a deal not to argue or say mine is better. I am sure you love your houser stem and that is great. i am glad you seemed to get such a great deal. So if you want a stem let me know. If you have any questions about the stems post them or PM me i will be more then happy to awnser them. I will have some photos of the YFZ and raptor stems next week.

WWW.FUELATV.COM

·
Registered
202 Posts
looks good, might order one, let us know m8

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hey Steve, I'll take one for the YFZ. Check your paypal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.