Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you guys/gals think. Installed them last night, I know there are a couple of wrinkles but can't really get rid of all of them. :rolleyes:

graphics 1.jpg

graphics 2.jpg

graphics 3.jpg

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great idea! I'll do that later today, hope the fiance doesn't mind me stealing the hairdryer :lol:.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Looks really good. Great job and with that hairdryer its going to look even better.

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good, if you heat up the edges with a hairdryer it will suck in the wrinkles. Just push them down flat and then start heating it up and it will contract and stay flat. Thats what I had to do.

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=914661&postcount=2930

Nice looking quad :thumbsup:
WOW the hair dryer worked like a charm! Took longer to get the knots out of the cord then it did to fix the wrinkles :). Thanks for the tip!

P.S.
Your bike looks good! Love those hipers.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Love the graphics bro, i may get some too the white and blue fresno ones. Rudy (owner) @ DFR is a great guy he dyno'd my bike and is a fantastic mechanic

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had never heard of DFR till I saw familyguys fender skulls lol. Found these on ebay for cheap. ;)
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I always thought they were supposed to be good heavy stickers that would hold up to abuse, maybe thats just how they were billed. either way, give us an update after some riding and let know how they are holding up. They do complement the bike nicely.

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I'm thinkin about a ride this weekend to I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Kinda funny Im heading down to DFR right now to order more parts. The Kit looks great, Now we just need to talk them into making a 660 kit.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Those look good. I can't wait for my fender and frame grip its from DFR. dose any one know is there an easy way to get the graphix to stick back to the plastics?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Kinda funny Im heading down to DFR right now to order more parts. The Kit looks great, Now we just need to talk them into making a 660 kit.
Kinda odd quoting myself but. While I was down there I mentioned the want to get graphics kit for the 660. He said he was looking for a bike to pattern. So in two weeks my bike will be setting down at DFR. Sorry to thread jack just excited to finally be geting a sweet set graphics

·
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kinda odd quoting myself but. While I was down there I mentioned the want to get graphics kit for the 660. He said he was looking for a bike to pattern. So in two weeks my bike will be setting down at DFR. Sorry to thread jack just excited to finally be geting a sweet set graphics
Thats awesome!

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
look's good man ! match's the bike perfect!:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts