Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys!! I'm a new guy here, fairly new to quads, but not so new to turning wrenches and fixin/breakin stuff. Got a 03 660, just had a couple mods done to it, and my question pertains to the Barker Duals, what are some of the better options for Foot Pegs, Brake Pedals, and the Shifter? With the new exhaust down there, its a little different and sometimes more difficult to get to the stuff like I used too. I know theres different options out there but I was not sure what a good setup would be. By the way, this forum is great!

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
I have White Brothers Peg extensions and the Pro Design billet shifter. The stock brake works fine for me, but chozen and GYTR made replacements that worked well. The Pro Design shifter is still for sale and I'd recommend it over any other I've tried or seen. White Bros is gone, but you can find peg extenders and new pegs at some of our sponsors websites and lots of the peg extenders on ebay.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, cool, thanks, I will look into that, The Raptor is the first quad I've ever owned, and I love it. just trying to make it better a step at a time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts