Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy's

i'm looking at a used 09 raptor 700se & my question is, it has 6hrs & 700 miles on it. does this sound rite for a barely used bike & seller claims its not fully broken in yet :confused:

any help would be great :)

thanks 1badstv

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Unless he rode at 120mph and didn't stop for gas in 6 hours. No way it has 700 miles on it with 6 hours. Prob 70 hours. Just a typo.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Unless he rode at 120mph and didn't stop for gas in 6 hours. No way it has 700 miles on it with 6 hours. Prob 70 miles. Just a typo. Two tanks of gas though it. Just getting broke in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info :) i was very confused with the hr to mile thing, it just wasn't making sense to me cause it looks to clean for 700 miles. i'll
have to ask him just to make sure & if it is 70 hrs is that high?

thanks again

·
Registered
376 Posts
At 700 miles it should be broken in also

·
Registered
100 Posts
6 Hours and 70 miles is about normal for a novice rider. that would be two tanks of gas and just about done breaking in. 70 hours is not even that much time on a 2009. I am rebuilding by 2008 700 right now and freaked out when I figured I had close to 500 hours on this motor without a rebuild.(4 hours a week x 52 = 208 hours just in practice time a year) Love the 700 its a tank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts