Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
This thread would have been much more exciting had it said "New Girl With Toys":D

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your quad purchase search.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This thread would have been much more exciting had it said "New Girl With Toys":D

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your quad purchase search.
I would have to agree with you now that i have re-read my post :beer: Thanks for the welcome!

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
+1
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
U flipped it or someone stopped in front of you? Grad to see your back riding!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
U flipped it or someone stopped in front of you? Grad to see your back riding!
Flipped it. Al I can say is GEAR is GREAT. I broke my left wrist got a new and improved wrist with 11 screws and a nice titanium plate. Very little rash, thanks to alpinestars and icon.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I rolled my first street bike "GSXR" when I was 20. Both of us went air born, it hit a tree; and me...well pride was crusted and my shoulder born now sticks out like I have a should wing. Lets just say it's my first angel wing :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I heard that, I just turned 37 2mths ago and I will tell you this I can still carry the front a good mile or 2, but after that wreck I have realized I am not as young as I used to be and the bones dont heal as fast. So the 09 Repsol is the replacement for the wrecked bike, and the 09 R1...... well lets just say the sound & torque I couldnt pass up. The wife was pretty upset over that purchase. I still hear about it after 2.5 yrs

·
Registered
255 Posts
welcome nice looking toys you have there. i have had 3 different bikes over the last few years. man they are sure fun. but i was getting to stupid so i decided to sell off my last bike and build a raptor. thats what brought me here. now im building a 07 raptor with a 07 r1 motor : ). heres a picture of my last bike 07 gsxr 1000. bought it from the first owner after he had it 3 years and it only had 507 miles on it. i had it about 8 months and i only rode it for 520 miles and sold it. now im kicking myself. i owned nothing on it and it was cherry and i sold it for $5500. looked like it rolled off the show floor only had 1027 miles on it when i sold it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts