Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New at this forum I am from Puerto Rico and I bouth a Raptor 350 the problem was that the chain came off and broke the front chain guard where the sproket is and it maked a hole. Do I have to take the engine off for weld it or I can simpply use JB Weld. Please help and sorry for the bad English.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I would JB weld it and try that first. I ran my old warrior for years JB welded by the sprocket with no problems. New cases is the best fix but JB is cheaper and alot easier. My hole was about the size of a dime.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Post some pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey thanks a lot you guys I fixed with MarineTek its like JBweld but much better.Now I am having trouble with the rear axle caus I thing its bend on one side and the bearings from the bearing carrier are damage caus you can move by hand the axle back and foward so probably Ill put a DuraBlue Axle on it and new bearings.Does anyone knows if the stock wheel hubs work on this axle?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Did you mean Marine Tex? Thats some pretty good stuff.

Belzona is another great product. There are a lot of other products that make JBWeld look like silly puddy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
im betting this is what happend and ive had the jb weld on for probaly 2 years with no problems

1 - 12 of 12 Posts