1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I haven't been yet. I have heard it is small. Also expensive, $50 for the day and the year pass is not worth it because they could close at any time. Jersey is tough with Regulations. Are you from Jersey? Where? The one they were planning in Williamstown should be better if it ever opens.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i'm from union county area..i have no where to quad around here.. i have just been going to my friends upstate NY house to ride around there, but its a far trip..

·
Registered
147 Posts
They are closing sometime in 08. Its fun on the atv track and the trails are cool but get boring after a couple of runs. Its worth it in my opinion to go for a day. Theres alot of friendly people that ride there and I found alot of new riding spots just by talking to people there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
234 Posts
i was there. the tracks are ok. the trails are tight and kinda sandy. i went off more than a few berms. it is a little expensive. 50$ for the day. but we rode the whole day so it was cool. is it worth it? if your not riding now and have no where to ride, than yes its worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts