Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I’m looking to upgrade my stock lightbulbs in my 2020 Yamaha raptor 700R and was looking to get brighter bulbs. I know there’s a lot out there LEDs, etc. I would like to get light bulbs that will be ok for the bike and NOT have to worry about overheating the wiring or any other problems because of higher wattage. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks

· Registered
37 Posts
The link and hidsrus website are not valid. I have the same question. I’ve tried several different led bulbs that are brighter but none of them ever last more than a ride or two. The only option we have found is to mount aftermarket led pods or small bars. I don’t care for the look but…..

· Registered
2,259 Posts
That’s weird, it did that the other day. I thought it was just my phone acting up, I wonder what the deal is. I was really impressed with their LED kit though, they’re super bright. 4000 lumens per bulbs. $20 eBay lights won’t come anywhere near that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
3 Posts
So this might be my first post on this forum even tho I think I've been registered for a while now. I've been curious about headlights lately and have somehow come across this thread multiple times recently.

Reason I'm posting is I've also had trouble accessing the HIDSRUS website so tonight I figured I'd try again randomly, to no avail, and subsequently did some googling to see if I could find a different way to access them. In doing so, I stumbled onto this:

I actually live in Minnesota and was pretty stoked to find out they were from MN after I read a bunch of positive reviews, and was looking forward to spending some of my money their in the future (much like the CCP stabilizer). Perhaps that might not be possible anymore.

Sh!tty thing to stumble onto and what a terrible way to go. My guess is that probably has something to do with the site being down as well.

· Administrator
9,525 Posts
I dunno, googling shows everything across the board with this company regardless. Unless it’s someone you know, I don’t trust the story.

· Registered
3 Posts
I dunno, googling shows everything across the board with this company regardless. Unless it’s someone you know, I don’t trust the story.
It's not someone I know personally, but the story was shared by every major news outlet in Minnesota. Just Google his name. I'm not trying to spread any false rumors or anything stupid, just sharing what I found that might pertain to the situation.

· Administrator
9,525 Posts
It's not someone I know personally, but the story was shared by every major news outlet in Minnesota. Just Google his name. I'm not trying to spread any false rumors or anything stupid, just sharing what I found that might pertain to the situation.
I did just that vs googling HIDSRUS and you are absolutely right, he was the owner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts