Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I guess this is my official intro. I just picked up a new to me raptor 660r for $850 for my fiance. my dad has a 06 700r, and i have a 06 yfz 450. I also have a spare bike 2001 warrior. heres some pics of all the toys.
My yfz

the warrior

The (new) raptor

My dads 700r

My truck 03 Silverado ss

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My "new" bike that i traded the warrior and the 2001 660 for. its a 07 700r that needed a little work. Heres some pics after replacing dozens of missing bolts and screws, a lot of cleaning, and drilling out and replacing exhaust bolts that were sheered off in the subframe. it still needs new brake pads, handlebars, grab bar, and seat foam and cover.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Guess this calls for a welcome, though I've seen ya around!!!:D Very nice toys, def. think the trade for the 700 was a good choice!!! Also like that ss chevy!!!

Here's mine, I'm only 20 right now, but I have plans of many more toys in the future!!!;)

Can never have 2 many!!!:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
isnt the blue raptor a 06? i thought the 2007's had adjustable piggyback shocks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guess this calls for a welcome, though I've seen ya around!!!:D Very nice toys, def. think the trade for the 700 was a good choice!!! Also like that ss chevy!!!

Here's mine, I'm only 20 right now, but I have plans of many more toys in the future!!!;)

Can never have 2 many!!!:cool:
Yeah i hear ya im only 23. i love your truck nice color combo, my yfz would look good in the back!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
isnt the blue raptor a 06? i thought the 2007's had adjustable piggyback shocks
Actually:

2006 Standard: Pogo
2006 SE (yellow): Pogo
2007 Standard: Pogo
2007 SE: Piggybacks
2008+: Piggybacks on all models

Not sure if it was 2009 or 2010, but they slightly changed the piggyback model at some point.. It has like a fraction of a inch more travel but I don't know what else. The top outside ring adjuster is smaller than older models, I know that much, rode with a 2010 yesterday.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yeah i hear ya im only 23. i love your truck nice color combo, my yfz would look good in the back!
Thanks man!!! Yeah it would look sick they match perfect!!! Thatz y I went with the yellow graphics on the rappy!!!

I wanna get the yellow/black r1 to ride wen commuting to school!!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts