Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,
due to the great information on this site, I finally picked up a (new to me) 2009 this week. My first ATV!

Thanks to all whose posts I read that helped me in my decision to get a Raptor. I think I read a million posts....

Let the mods begin!!!!

Pro Armor skids put on Today

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome to the site.. :cool:

I agree with your first mod, protect your investment first..

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
welcome to the site! very nice ride ,you are going to have so much fun with it :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
nice bike and good choice for getting skid plates first. from the looks of it, i would get a good set of tires next. there are sooo many to choose from, but you can't really go wrong as long as you get something that is good for your needs. that way when you get your big 3, you will actually be able to get that power to the ground better.

good luck with the mods, and as you know, we are hear to help our fellow "best quad" owners out. :lol: almost all of us have had a stock or damn close to stock one at some point. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, Nerfs are on order and so are the Barkers and PC5. Tires are on the list for sure.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Welcome, my brother & his wife have the same quad you do. Very good looking colors. :beer:

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts