Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got to the performance stage of my build and although havent posted on here before I've gotten alot of info from you guys!
Just installed on my "stock" 03'(bought 1 month ago with 4 hours on it bone stock!):

Performance:
-Curtis Sparks big core x-6 stainless steel(with ceramic coating)
-DynoJet/curtis sparks jet kit
-pro flow K&N kit
-Ripper reverse modual
-all newly built transmission gyrt heavy duty clutch kit, billet housing etc etc
Protection, body etc:
-Pro armor a-arm and body skids
-DG Laser swingarm skid plate and chain guide
-Tusk black nerf bars/red netting
-Tag t2 bars and steering clamp
-1.5'' front wheel spacers
-2.5'' rear spacers
Did a little custom work and paint work on the stockr rim's now black with a polished lip...

I think thats alll?!Needless to say it feels like an entirely different machine, a shop here Rage Performance did all the tuning and on the dyno friday put down 52.6 rwhp. Started at 39.2! It was good enough for a 8.54 at 75mph 1/8 mile on all stock suspension pretty much on 2 wheels the whole time. The response to these mod's was really badass, but one warning....its LOUD. 3 noise complaints so no more riding aroudn the house anymore!! Just wanted to say thanks for the advice old/new! '

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Looks like someone else has been able to pull off something close to freez's hp gains with the sparks.

Glad you've got everything up and running, enjoy it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CAROLINA_700R said:
What else do you have done to your raptor other than the mods you listed? :3question:
nothing else at all 8) The guys took over 3 hours adjusting riding and re adjusting the bike. The only other mod's are a 12T front sprocket.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
52.6hp is very impressive with those mods. I cant wait to finish mine so I can go out and ride again, I was expecting about that much hp by the time Im done with mine but Ill have more parts like piston and cam. I think Im gunna search around for a dyno where they can tune my raptor :lol: now im all excited

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sounds good man, lets see some pics of the after machine. ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Good numbers.

Glad they managed to set up the rappy realy well. If you take time and you do things right, they are able to make the numbers... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
661 Posts
sounds good, im also lookin a the sparks big core but have more in the motor, so it sounds like i should be in the 55-56 range hopefully.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Teraflx said:
Sounds good man, lets see some pics of the after machine. ;)

got some coming in the morning!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts