Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my new wheels and tires. I have run Douglas rims forever and wanted something diffrent. Sorry for the shitty pics but I was too tired to take it off of the trailer after 4 Days of riding and drinking in the dunes. The wheels are cast and I am sure they weigh more but I liked the look. The rears are 22 11 10 and fronts are 22 8 10?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
Those are bad ass and look bitchin! I saw those in a magazine and thought about picking up a set with the "Blue" edge. I have the 07 SEll (Blue and White). Where did you get them and how much were they if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the wheels in Waynoka, OK and I think the wheels were $75 each. I traded so much crap that I lost track. LOL! They did not have the blue but they would look good.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Those are sweet, I run a similar front tire design by AMS and I really like how well they handle in the sand. Very cool looking Rims man

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Those look cool 8) 8)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Those are supposed to be the lightst one piece rim. They might actually be lighter than Douglas.
They look sweet ! The just came out with them in blue and red trim.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I like the looks of those. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I want the blue trim for mine also.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wow they look great nice choice 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts