Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yeah I was there about 2 months ago. Its VERY rocky some cool places to check out while youre there top of the world, and the resovouir are pretty cool but the place is full of big rocks. If youre looking for a place to go and open it up this is definitely not it. But it was a good day overall. Full skids are a must!

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
The lost trails ahve been around for a few years but they moved to the new spot I think this spring. I havn't been there yet and by the way mike is discribing it, it sounds like most of pa riding with a lot of rock.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I caught their ad on tv. Looks like a nice place. I've never gone to a riding place, i was fortunate enough to always have my own or private friends property to ride on. I'll have to look in to some of these places, to see if they are worth while.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
The Lost Trails are in my back yard so to speak. We ride Jessup PA alot & the trails lead in to each other..VERY rocky but also VERY challenging at times.
The trail starts at North American WarHorse in Dunmore PA.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Yeah I was there about 2 months ago. Its VERY rocky some cool places to check out while youre there top of the world, and the resovouir are pretty cool but the place is full of big rocks. If youre looking for a place to go and open it up this is definitely not it. But it was a good day overall. Full skids are a must!
Full armor is a must for the woods of PA..:D They are also handy for RR track crossing's;).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts