Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well new to me at least! Its a 2007 700R SE. I just bought it from a fellow member of the site(Hak). Here is a pic of the bike...and here are some of the parts so far.

Here are some of the parts so far! Barker Duals w/O2 bung weld, Dynatek programmable ignition,Hotcams Stage 3 cam, PC5 auto tune kit, ProTaper SE Bars with anti-vibe kit.

Still waiting on a few parts...Should be here today hopefully. Still waiting on the PC5, Monster intake, ODI lock on grips and "tech" 11.5:1 piston.

Hopefully I will be able to put up some good numbers on this build! Not really sure what to expect because this is the first real build I have gotten to do as I had to sell my last raptor before getting to do this exact same build I am doing now. Not sure how long it will be before I get it on the dyno but I will post of some numbers as soon as I get them!!! 8):)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea hopfully I can get that PC5 in today because with out it I cant put any of this stuff on!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Nicely done, great looking bike and parts you will be stoked to get them on and riding. Keep the updates coming

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure about the PC5 but I did my PC3 no problem and I'm far from a mechanic.
Yea the PC5 install isnt much different. same process...different hardware. I put one on my last raptor.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Looks like your well on your way to a sweet quad. :beer:

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Nice bike man! Only thing I would change would be the bars to some 1 1/8" pro tapers or those badass flexx bars haha! But they are too spendy for a set of bars IMO for that price they better blow me on the trail LOL
So where ol' Hak at? I hope he still gets on the forum every now and then he was a cool guy!

·
Resident Photog
109 Posts
I'm still around carpenter ;)

I actually got some bits left to sell but glad to see he's got a ton of nice parts for the Raptor already awaiting install!!

Lookin' good Tango and again it was good meeting you!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys!! And kenny it was good to meet you too! If your ever around southern Missouri gimmie a call and we'll go grab a beer!!

·
Resident Photog
109 Posts
Sounds good man. I'm looking at a few bikes up that way so if I'm up there I'll give ya a shout!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
So what's up hak are you raptorless now:( Once you've been bit you can never go back you know that right LOL

·
Registered
415 Posts
if you buy a honda you know we'll have to kill you right? :mp5: just jokin........not really. :cool:

:lol:

·
Resident Photog
109 Posts
haha I'll get another one sometime. I looooved my Raptor. Getting back into riding muscle cruisers for now. I'll probably come back to the dirt later in the year knowing me lol.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks guys!! And kenny it was good to meet you too! If your ever around southern Missouri gimmie a call and we'll go grab a beer!!
Not trying to thread jack, but tango you wouldn't happen to be in southwest Missouri would ya? I'm in Joplin so let me know if your close...always looking for more riders.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im in southeast missouri actually. I am about 3 hours or so straight east of Joplin.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts