Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well new to me at least! Its a 2007 700R SE. I just bought it from a fellow member of the site(Hak). Here is a pic of the bike...and here are some of the parts so far.

Here are some of the parts so far! Barker Duals w/O2 bung weld, Dynatek programmable ignition,Hotcams Stage 3 cam, PC5 auto tune kit, ProTaper SE Bars with anti-vibe kit.

Still waiting on a few parts...Should be here today hopefully. Still waiting on the PC5, Monster intake, ODI lock on grips and "tech" 11.5:1 piston.

Hopefully I will be able to put up some good numbers on this build! Not really sure what to expect because this is the first real build I have gotten to do as I had to sell my last raptor before getting to do this exact same build I am doing now. Not sure how long it will be before I get it on the dyno but I will post of some numbers as soon as I get them!!! 8):)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea hopfully I can get that PC5 in today because with out it I cant put any of this stuff on!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sure about the PC5 but I did my PC3 no problem and I'm far from a mechanic.
Yea the PC5 install isnt much different. same process...different hardware. I put one on my last raptor.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Looks like your well on your way to a sweet quad. :beer:

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Nice bike man! Only thing I would change would be the bars to some 1 1/8" pro tapers or those badass flexx bars haha! But they are too spendy for a set of bars IMO for that price they better blow me on the trail LOL
So where ol' Hak at? I hope he still gets on the forum every now and then he was a cool guy!

·
Resident Photog
109 Posts
I'm still around carpenter ;)

I actually got some bits left to sell but glad to see he's got a ton of nice parts for the Raptor already awaiting install!!

Lookin' good Tango and again it was good meeting you!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys!! And kenny it was good to meet you too! If your ever around southern Missouri gimmie a call and we'll go grab a beer!!

·
Resident Photog
109 Posts
Sounds good man. I'm looking at a few bikes up that way so if I'm up there I'll give ya a shout!

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
So what's up hak are you raptorless now:( Once you've been bit you can never go back you know that right LOL

·
Registered
415 Posts
if you buy a honda you know we'll have to kill you right? :mp5: just jokin........not really. :cool:

:lol:

·
Resident Photog
109 Posts
haha I'll get another one sometime. I looooved my Raptor. Getting back into riding muscle cruisers for now. I'll probably come back to the dirt later in the year knowing me lol.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im in southeast missouri actually. I am about 3 hours or so straight east of Joplin.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.