Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. I am currently looking for a map for the new Power Commander V unit with ignition. I can't find a map anywhere. Here are my mods:

-Barker Duals
-FCI w/ box
-Hotcam Stage II

I am looking for a base ignition table as well.

***ANY NEW POWER COMMANDER V OWNER WILLING TO HELP, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE BY POST, or PM. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a lot of maps. Did you purchase from me? I offer free mapping and can email it over.
No, I didn't. But I am willing to pay for a good base map for my mods, and a base ignition table. Will save me roughly $200. The dyno center near by doesn't charge as much if you have a base map. However, if not, There is a $100 charge to start from scratch. FUEL/IGNITION=$200. It appears the MSD unit may be a little easier to obtain these maps and tables for.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never mind guys. I never even touched the new unit until this morning. Figured I'd install it. Was a breeze and also found a helpful video on youtube. Upon installing the software, and looking for a good map, I found that this new software will infact convert older PC V maps, and PC III maps alike! WELL LUCKY DAMN ME! I don't understand why a business would only offer to sell maps to customers who purchased from them. $30 bucks is $30 bucks... either way I thought. If all shops opperated in this manner, I'd be stuck with no map, simply because mine was a gift from the manufactuer. You know, the one who distributes to the rest of the dealers....? There was guy who pm'd me about the launch feature, hit me up. I can now answer your question..and best off all, I will share this info with you, even though you didn't buy yours from me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts