Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,007 Posts
Thanks for the introduction there Illusive.

Looking forward to getting this place hopping again with all of the great pics that I have seen. I will be doing some playing around to make sure I have everything under control before we officially kick off this thread again, so just give me some time guys and then let the pics roll in. And as it always has been....no helmet, no pic. At least if riding.

·
www.gtpoffroad.com
2,576 Posts
Awesome Morphrider.

Not that I ever post any pics on here.. lol

·
GARAGE CULTURE
3,723 Posts
Awesome = something that inspires awe !!!

Well done Morphrider! And Congratulations!!! You definitely the best man for this job, been around long time, always making valuable contributions, always helping out new members with good advice, have always been impartial to whatever disputes there might be, and always recommended all vendors giving everybody an equal chance! So yes, you have been very fair in all your dealings on here so far so I am sure POTW shall be run accordingly.

That said, Morphrider, we are friends, right?! :wow: Cause DustyRappy and myself will be doing quite a bit of riding later this month and take lots of pictures, so with you being POTW moderator, sure some of our pictures will win, right?!:D

Just Kidding!!!

Once again, congratulations!!!:clap:

·
Valued Member
625 Posts
Congrats Morph. No doubt you will do an awesome job. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for steppin up morphrider i missed potw cant wait!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts
Congrats Morph!

·
Super Moderator
8,007 Posts
Thanks guys, I think we are ready to see some pics. Submit new pics in the POTW thread area and we will see what happens. I know we have a ton of "guest" visitors on here. Lets see what they have to offer as well....yes I am calling you people out too. You know who you are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts