Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is for posting your VERY best raptor photos.
Please post only 1 or 2 pictures per week , no fuzzy or cell phone pics please.

One Picture a week will be picked (by a secret judge) and displayed on the main page.

So get those cameras out for your chance at fame and fortune or at least a custom title, along with a week of your cool pic being displayed on RaptorForum's main page.

Every Sunday a new picture will go up. Winners PM morphrider with the custom title you would like

Sposored by
RAPTORFORUM.COM

Pictures depicting action with out a helmet will not be considered
not saying you can't post them​

Do not forget guys/girls to make a account on these picture hosting sites if your using them.(tinypic.com,photobucket.com and such)
That way your pictures will stay forever instead of a few months.

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hopefully this is not too confusing. This is the same format that 700yellowraptor has, I am just trying to get a thread going that I can keep track of easily. If I am going about this wrong, I am sure Illusive or Maddog will get me straightened out. Until then, attach pics to this thread and we will see what goes on!

·
www.gtpoffroad.com
2,576 Posts
Just wanted to be the first ;)

Attachments

·
Cleveland Motorsports
77 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some from the other thread. Please keep all pics on this thread so I can keep track of everything. Glitch was made on my end entirely...

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Coal Climber
296 Posts
^^ thanks, we parked for a break and the abandoned house just looked great for a photo!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Currently, however long it takes me to push it down the track. As pictured, mid to high 6's. Looking for low 6's after current changes. It will remain a full plastics build though.

Here is a test ride from that day,

http://youtu.be/Pqnu0R_fJeY

Sorry for hijacking the thread, will move to PM after this post.

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That just sounds like a quick piece of art....great work Henry!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts
Hey Brandon, I like that mounting location. Are you just using the go pro handle bar mount?

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New week....new chance for making the front homepage with your pic! Who rode where this past weekend and took pics??

1 - 20 of 172 Posts